Enter the Brave Heritage Day competition by sharing one FUN FACT about your CULTURE that you think others should know about.
- Like and Follow the Sponsors of Brave Facebook page.
- Share your Fun Fact on the Competition Time Post.
- Share the post with all your friends
- Keep an eye out for more posts on the Brave Heritage Day competition, share as much as you can.
- See if you are a lucky winner of a Luxury Picnic Basket, on the 24th of September 2021.
See below for competition Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
SPONSORS OF BRAVE SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The organizer of this competition is Adcock Ingram Healthcare (Pty) Ltd and/or its designated agencies and is collectively referred to as “the Organisers”.
- By entering the competition/s and/or accepting the prizes, all entrants, winner/s and their companions agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below (“Rules”).
- The competition/s commences on Wednesday, 1 September 2021 and ends at 10h00 on Wednesday, 22 September 2021.
- To qualify as an entrant in the competition you must be a permanent resident of South Africa, currently residing in South Africa, and be 18 years or older at the date on which you enter. The Organisers, their directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, and/or any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by them, or any supplier of goods and services in connection with the competition and their spouses, life partners, parents, children, siblings, business partners or associates are not eligible to participate in or enter the competition. No entry is valid until a validation process determined by the Organisers has taken place.
- To enter, entrants must:
5.1 Go to Sponsors of Brave Facebook page which can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/sponsorsofbrave
5.2 Follow the instructions of the competition post and respond correctly in the comments section right beneath the relevant competition post, by Wednesday, 22 September 2021.
5.3 The winner will be randomly selected from the people who responded in the comments by the competition closing date.
5.4 The competition winner will be announced on social media on Friday, 24 September 2021.
- The “Prize” for the competition consists of the following:
6.1 The prize is national for one person based anywhere in South Africa.
6.2 The prize is a luxury Picnic basket to the value of R750.
6.3 The winner will be contacted by DM on Facebook. If, after 7 working days, the Organisers have not been able to reach any of the respective prize winners, the unreachable prize winner will forfeit the prize, and the Organisers reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
6.4 The prize must be redeemed within three months after the competition closing date.
6.5 The prizes are non-transferable in any way.
- The decision of the judges is final. No discussion or correspondence will be entered into.
- The Organisers do not accept any responsibility for lost, damaged, or delayed entries as a result of any network or mobile telephone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Organiser is final.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Organisers reserve the right to substitute the prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- The Organisers will interpret the rules at their sole discretion.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the use at no consideration of their personal data for the purposes of the administration of this competition and for marketing purposes related to and flowing from this competition. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- The Organisers reserve the right to terminate the competition at any time and for any reason whatsoever, without notice. In such event, all entrants hereby waive any rights, which they may have against the Organisers and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature against the Organisers.
- All entrants and winners indemnify the Organisers and its employees and agents against any and all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever related to their participation in any way howsoever in this competition.
- These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection herewith (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with South African law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
- Promotion: The winner must be willing to make him or herself available for videos, photos, or press statements that may be required by the Organiser to promote the winner’s experience on social media, digital media, and traditional media platforms.